CEE Gaming Conference in Budapest 2018
Buzz over Central & Eastern European Gaming Conference, CEEGC, continues to grow. After the initiators dropped the news about the third in succession upcoming event, the interest groups immediately started speculating over the themes chosen for covering on the meeting.
I tended to make assumptions too. However, it has been quickly discovered and confirmed that the greatest focus would be given to:
- advanced technology,
- regulatory updates,
- updates on compliance,
- and more on trending industry subjects.
About CEEGC 2018
The meeting will take place in the fall of 2018, September 25, in the 5-start the Ritz-Carlton hotel, in addition to new speakers, it’ll bring together over 125 gambling executives of the C-level. To my mind, that creates an ideal environment providing a background for networking, surely learning and much more in the same strain.
Main Figures of CEEGC18
Now from the rumored first seminar to CEEG huge success of the awards, I’ve made a timeline of the most-talked-about event from late 2016 to 2018.
- CEEGC2016 on the “gambling market places in Eastern Europe, the Balkans” on September 20: 105 delegates, 25 speakers, 74 companies
- CEEGC2017 on an “affiliates’ role, regulation & extending markets” on September 19-20: companies, including NetEnt, Iforium, SBTech, NSoft, LottoHero, BetConstruct
Programme Detailed Overview
Again, let’s take a look at 5 prominent figures out of all 40 announced speakers to see the gambling experts that have influenced the market, who are ready for sharing the experience, kicking ideas around and whom I’d like to present in the first instance:
- Rombet assignee: Bogdan Coman
- MDMI Legal delegate: Miglena Dimitrova
- Tonucci & Partners representative: Quirino Mancini
- Playtech: Štefan Švec
- (NEW!) RM Legal Kancelaria Radców Prawnych: Bartosz Andruszaniec
About the results of CEEGC2018, look for my new review.