SiGMA Expo 2018
If you’re interested or are involved in iGambling Sphere, you can’t but have ever heard about such successful events as SiGMA16 or SiGMA17. The summit of 2016 opened the doors to 8,000+ attenders and featured 200+ exhibitors.
That was a record and the coming SiGMA2018 is going to break it becoming a first-of-its-kind conference. There will be a space for start-ups to show their talents and the recruiters to source untapped creativity and fresh qualitative minds. SIGMA Careers database provided is going to help you with it.
Besides that, you have a chance to participate in a number of global events, like the SiGMA Careers Convention, from Hong Kong to Kiev throughout the year. Due to that, you’d get ready for full iGaming calendar to attend extremely profitable and advanced Meetups, Affiliate Grand Slams, iGatherings and Alpha Boot Camps.
SiGMA’18: Figures and Dates
This 2018 year, it’s the fifth edition of SiGMA. You need to register and go to the Malta Fairs and Conventions Centre in Ta’ Qali on the 28-30th of November to attend the Expo. So, the SiGMA 2018 conference waits for a really record-breaking number of participants. Let’s figures talk themselves:
- 400+ sponsors and exhibitors confirmed the participation,
- 200 industry-leading speakers,
- 2,500 affiliates,
- up to 12,500 visitors from over 80 countries.
As I’ve already mentioned, the expo with SiGMA Pitch will host the industry veterans and 100+ innovative young start-ups under the one roof. Anyway, only 10 finalists will get an opportunity:
- to win a space on the expo floor,
- score valuable invites to networking events
- engage potential funding and mentoring from the iGambling elite.
SiGMA 2018 Event Agenda
Actually, the expo will start on the 27th November and will end on the 1st December only. Herewith, all this time you’ll get a chance to network with operators, listen speakers, get new useful connections and just enjoy your time.
The organizers do their best to make the conference be meaningful, profitable and entertaining at the same time. It’s a perfect balance of business opportunities and joy with the best drinks and foods offered. Here’s the brief schedule of the SiGMA2018:
- 27th November: there’ll be 5 events held in total, including Pre-Registration and Networking Poker Tournament;
- 28th November: 12 events are awaited (Regulatory conference, SiGMA Hackathon, Blockchain, B2B, etc.);
- 29th November: you can attend 13 events along the day with Payments Conference, Compliance Briefing by iGaming Academy, Affiliates & CMOs, etc. in the list;
- 30th November: 15 events with the Expo, Geeks & Techies, SiGMA Start Up, Careers & Women in Gaming Workshop, DFS & eSports Conference, CRM Workshop by SalesForce, Crypto Cruise and Closing Night included;
- 1st December: 2 events as Champagne Brunch and Rum & Cigar Night will be open for you.
Full info and agenda you can look through on the SiGMA official site with all advantages for exhibitors/sponsors and start-ups described in detail. In case you need a help or extra info about the SiGMA’18 expo, feel free to get in contact with the support and Pierre Cachia will answer your questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number +35699470525.